Wednesday, October 6, 2010

SACRIFICING FOR THE FATHER

The Welcoming Father from Jim Tompkins on Vimeo.




I have decided I can't keep giving to God that which costs me NOTHING... I am sooo guilty of this... God has poured out so much goodness on me, yet I have constantly seemingly hardened my heart and failed to respond... He has given me so much and always embraces me.

ALways wants to spend time with me...

yet I am always on facebook, wanting attention from follow humans... what are they going to do for me honestly, God has done so muuch for me... I deactivated me fb account so I can spend more time with Him and testifying of His goodness. SO GOOD!....

Yes pour it out God, clean my conscious, wipe my slate clean, search my hearI pray you prepare each remaining day I have there and pour out your goodness and fullness of your mercy onthat place Lord God... testimonies of your grace and reality FATHER AND YOUR TRUTH... FATHER SPIRIT AND SON... Holy spirit grow yourself within me. So even though I may fear in the flesh you may come upon me and I may walk in boldnesst and take my anxious thoughts, let me be still before you and know your heart...

Help me most of all renew the thinking of my mind, let me know you are God... Let me really be still and know your love, show me your GLORYYY!!!

SHOW me who you are Lord, teach me to follow you, to be a good servant of you, to be honest and a person of integretey and of courage and boldness, fearing no one but you, ministering the Love of YOU to others, Lord, Let me be pure and honest and let me be faithful. Even if I have never been faithful in everything I have teach me to renew my mind in the way I hink of myself and the way I see people at univerisity...

No comments:

Post a Comment