Friday, September 24, 2010

journnalll

Hey you :)

Haha soooo yo0o0...
I jsut started this blog, meant to be to help me journal my walk with God as I had so many prompts from God to be doing this yet I have constantly put off, so time to start living out of conviction...

SSSSSSSSSSSSSooo ahah this is gonna be fun, Im so excited about what God is doing...
however, after experiencing the highs of floating on the mountains with God we always somehow end up in a valley again.
I just spend like my last 3 and a half thousand dollars, then as soon as I did it, all these doubts came into my mind, and thinking I will fail it and blah blah blah and that I had been a bad steward of what God has given me... when I had septn so much time in prayer about it before hand and received countless signs of God to do it... then I went on God wants you to know and received this message "On this day of your life, Rebecca, we believe God wants you to know ... that there is no need to obsess over a decision.
God has more in store for us then we can ever predict, and what we fear are bad choices frequently turn out for the best, because our hidden aspirations know better where we are going than our rational minds"... ahah that was liek made me feel so silly. God is good and when its His will, He always provides... For me its just the learning the part to work hard on our on parts, so that we are making the most of what He's given us and using it to serve Him and His people.


Ye so... Hey Choices matter ay, don't let fear stop you, and don't give up when you fall over once. just get up and give it another shot! God's got your back!

No comments:

Post a Comment